Honed by 18 years in the Security Industry, Dirk is famed for his effective, no non-sense, and explicitly purpose-driven models. This dynamic approach to knife designs fuels the growing demand for Dirk's creations. Dirk primarily focus his work on elegant fixed blade and neck knives. His design philosophy is simple: Big enough to get the job done, but in the smallest package. Comfortable but versatile grip. Able to handle whatever task you would expect a knife to handle.
The Dash is a fun interpretation of the classic Japanese KiriDashi. Being a small, non intimidating, minimalistic folder you will be able to carry it in many locations without concern. Even though it is small in size, it is very useful.
- The high quality CPM S35V blade material makes the knife tougher with excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight and aesthetic black twill carbon fiber handle with a comfortable grip.
- Jimped thumb disk with a ball bearing pivot ensures smooth action and deployment.
- It's a cool, small and funky design that can be carried and hidden from detection.
- Compact mini pocket knife works for most utilitarian tasks, such as envelop opener,food prep,scarping and other small tasks.
|Blade Thickness||0.118" / 3.0mm|
|Blade Material||Stonewashed CPM-S35VN|
|Handle Material||Twll Carbon Fiber|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.