JK Knives - Designer
Jarek is a knife designer from Poland, knives are his passion. He loves these mechanics and the possibility of building a knife structure from scratch. He has been interested in knives since he was a child and for 2 years he has been making folding knives with a frame lock.
Integra is a work of art with a tough construction, a slim profile and an urban design. It has smooth, slightly curved lines and the handle is perfectly articulated with the blade. Jarek combines the comfort and convenience of a folding function with a handle that has a futuristic feel. The blade is made of high quality steel Damascus, making the Integra the perfect EDC for both toughness and modern aesthetics. The handle material also uses Titanium for practicality and beauty.
- Ergonomic titanium handle is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Damascus blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention and holds sharpness well.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening.
- Blue "lightning strike" anodized titanium handle and frame.
- Titanium pocket clip for tip-up carry.
- The 4.87 inch long handle provides a good grip and a comfortable grip.
|Blade Thickness||0.118" / 3.0mm|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Lightning Strike Anodized Titanium Handle|
|Lock Type||Frame Lock|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.