Integra K1042A2 Stonewashed M390 Bronze Anodized Titanium Designed by JK Knives
JK Knives - Designer
Jarek is a knife designer from Poland, knives are his passion. He loves these mechanics and the possibility of building a knife structure from scratch. He has been interested in knives since he was a child and for 2 years he has been making folding knives with a frame lock.
Integra is a work of art with a tough construction, a slim profile and an urban design. It has smooth, slightly curved lines and the handle is perfectly articulated with the blade. Jarek combines the comfort and convenience of a folding function with a handle that has a futuristic feel.
It is made of M390 , making the Integra the perfect EDC for endless cutting. The handle material uses Titanium for practicality and beauty. It has a jimped flipper with ball bearings that provides excellent opening action.
- Ergonomic titanium handle is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Stonewashed M390 provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention and holds sharpness well.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening.
- Bronze Anodized Titanium handle and frame.
- Titanium pocket clip for tip-up carry.
- The 4.87 inch long handle provides a good grip and a comfortable grip.
|Blade Thickness||0.118" / 3.0mm|
|Blade Material||Stonewashed M390|
|Blade Style||Drop Point|
|Handle Material||Bronze Anodized Titanium|
|Lock Type||Frame Lock|