Justin Koch,the owner of Koch Tools, is a well-known pocket tools designer. He has always loved knives and is so honored to have created some tools and knives that folks have enjoyed over the years. All of his designs are conbined with innovation, aesthetics and utility.
The Mini and XL Korvids are like night and day and Justin really loves the contrast in the two sizes. One that fills the pocket nicely and another that could go right in your coin pocket. The blade shape is perfect for most utilitarian tasks.
- Jade G10 handle for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Smooth action is fidgety and easy to actuate.
- Ergonomic G10 handle is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Black Stonewashed 154CM blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Secure liner lock and Deep pocket clip is strong and holds the knife securely.
|Blade Grind||Flat Grind|
Gray Anodized and Stonewashed
|Handle Material||Jade G10 with Parent and Child Hands|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock
|Model Name||XL Korvid|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.